Sunday 1 January 2012

Well...

     This winter vacation has been eventful. I still have one week left to be home then I have to go back to Canada and get back into school. Its going to be hard. Being home has definetly helped me realize the type of place I want to live and Its helped me think about my future more and how I'm going to juggle it all.
    A few days ago, Douglas and I went up to Mt. Rainier, and ooooooh boy it was super snowy and icey, but only really near the top, otherwise it was just rainy. One thing I didnt realize, was how much it snowed. Take one step and next thing you know, your entire leg is in a hole. Well, it was really me. Douglas, lucky butthead, has some kind of sixth sense when it comes to walking in snow.

                               No I wasnt snowing, The snow wall in the parking lot was just that high

                                                    This photo is a whole other story. My dear BF decided that I just HAD to see this waterfall. Well, the trail was icey and snowey and steep. Took a long time getting down to the view point. I also thought he was going to have to cut off my leg because I was, once again, stuck in a hole of ice at a weird angle. Honestly, I was more concered about losing my shoe in the hole and having to walk back with one boot.
                                                                My snow throne
                                                          My creepy/ damn snow in my eye, face
                                                                
                                                              


                               He said he didnt push me, but I can say that I didnt pose like that on purpose

 





No comments:

Post a Comment