Tuesday 6 March 2012

Product Review: Comforter Bubble Bar, Dream Cream Body Lotion, and Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter

Thats right, I'm doing a product review not only for you few that, hopefully, read this, but for myself as well, so I dont end up re-buying items that i didnt like.

BTW alot, if not all, of Lush cosmetics products are Vegan, made with natural products and made right here in beautiful Vancouver, BC.

      OK! so The Comforter Bubble Bar from Lush Cosmetics ( http://www.lush.ca/shop/products/bath-shower/bubble-bars/the-comforter- ) is quite a good size. It's about 3 1/2x 3 1/2 inches big, (200 g) and you can get about 4 bath sessions with it, depending on how big your tub is.

     "Blackcurrant absolute is extracted by solvent extraction from the buds of the blackcurrant bush. The fragrance is comforting and relaxing."-Lush cosmetics. Its true, the fragrance is definetly comforting and relaxing, but once you open the bag, the smell attacks your face and disturbs the nostrils for a quick second, but once you get into the bath, the smell becomes subtle.
     Also, your bath water becomes purple. At first I thought it was just my hair color leaking again (yup, i have purple hair) But I was wrong, thankfully. The Comforter Bubble Bar also has Cypress oil in it. Apparently it is an astringent, deodorant, toning and antiseptic oil.
    
     While some people say this product hydrates their skin, which it does a bit, but my skin still feels dry, so after every shower/bath I like to use the Dream Cream Body Lotion.

(http://www.lush.ca/shop/products/body/hand-and-body-creams/dream-cream) Literally, its a dream. Ive used tons of different kinds of body lotion and moisturizer, but the Dream Cream is the only one that I believe actually works. My skin instantly feels moisturized. Not only that but it contains Chamomile and lavender which helps calm irritations, reduce redness and banish blotches. I burnt my ear while using my curling iron and put a dab of this Dream Cream on it and instantly the burning sensation went away.

     Where the Dream Cream Body Lotion may, in fact, be a dream, its better to move on to another product for your heals and elbows. Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter.

 Oh, how I love this product. Its a product that can do what no lotion can do, and thats hydrate and soften the rough skin on your heels and elbows, as well as repair and strengthen the skin. http://www.lush.ca/shop/products/body/hand-and-body-creams/lemony-flutter . This cuticle butter is a bit greasy, but only if you use too much. Gently rub your fingers on it, a little goes a loooooong way, and its better to start off with not enough rather than too much. Lemony Flutter contains mango butter, organic avocado oil, twenty-two pounds of beeswax (!!!) and lemons, which is good for brightening the skin. Also, this product looks great on tattoos. Its revives the brightness but once again, dont use too much!


http://www.lush.ca/shop/ is such a good brand, some items are a bit pricey, but they do last quite a while. I have even gotten my fiance (thats right, hes my fiance now lol) into these products. So men shouldnt be shy to use them, there are quite a few items just for men!.

Cheers for now!

1 comment: