Sunday 27 November 2011

A few photos

Here are a few photos I've taken in my time so far here in Vancouver. I have tons but I wont flood my blog with them...yet


 
first day of school

first Japadog

my class

English Bay

found this at a rest stop when coming back from a visit in WA

Fin, the Canucks mascot. Im a HUGE Canucks fan

on my 24th birthday, first birthday in Canada, oh and my roommate

24th birthday

walk on the seawall at Stanley Park

food on my birthday at Joeys on Burrard

free birthday treat

view from school of the first snow in the mountains this year

another beautiful view from school looking into downtown Van

painted my nails for a wedding

at English Bay. IDK why its sideways...

In Sidney, vancouver island

Summer time, waiting for our bus

yup, found the candy store downtown

view of downtown from Stanley Park

beautiful day

No comments:

Post a Comment