Tuesday 29 November 2011

Cleaning Day

Today we will be cleaning, well we should. Tomorrow is the 1st of Dec and our landlord will be coming in to make sure we are keeping the place clean and non-smelly. I dont have to worry much because I clean my dishes after every use. And I cleaned my room last night and got a bit of an early start on the bathroom. Also non of my stuff is in the living room. :-p Im just saying, I keep my mess and stuff in my own personal areas, even if that means having a messy closet. Tomorrow is also my last model for this section of school, and then my final on thursday. And on Saturday, I get to wake up at 5:00 am so I can catch my train to go home to WA! only for a few days though :-( But at least I get to spend those few days with my boyfriend, and a few weeks after that I'll be back in WA for 3 weeks for christmas vacation!
Ok lunch time and cleaning time.

No comments:

Post a Comment